Vapcell U2 Intelligent LED 2 Bay Rechargeable Battery 2A Fast Charger
- 18650: OKAY
- 20700/21700: OKAY
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant).
- 1x 5V USB charging port.
- LEDs show the current status of each battery.
- Manually selectable amperage.
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously.
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently.
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries.
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge).
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode.
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries.
- Features reverse polarity protection.
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation.
- 0 Activation function.
- Certified by RoHS, CE, and FCC.
- Input voltage: 5V 2A
- Output voltage: 4.30V±1% / 4.2V±1% / 3.65V±1% /1.48V±1%
- Output current: 0.5A / 1A / 2A & USB 5V 1A
Compatible with batteries
10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
AA, AAA, AAAA, SC, C, D
- 1 x Vapcell U2 Charger (battery is not included)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Retail box
We Also Recommend
NITECORE New i2 Intellicharger 2 Bay Rechargeable Battery Charger
NITECORE Q2 Intellicharger 2 Bay Rechargeable Battery 2A Quick Charger
Efest Lush Box Intelligent LED Rechargeable 18650 Battery Charger & Power Bank
Efest Mega USB Intelligent 2 Bay Rechargeable Battery Charger
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Over the last few years, I've accumulated 8 or 10 chargers. Now I can chuck the old ones away. This thing can charge every different battery I've got. It correctly senses what kind of battery it's charging (manual override if necessary, but it's been right every time I've used it), lets me select the charge current, and has a great status display. Plugging it into USB means it's very convenient - especially for travel - and it even will act as an external USB power supply. What't not to love?