Please make sure you select the right item before you place your order:
- MOST of SALES are FINAL. We do not offer refunds, returns, or exchanges for any product has been used. Please choose carefully. If you have any questions about the products we sell or need help finding the right item, please contact us before purchase.
- In order to request for a return, the items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If your items are returned with any damage, markings, or etc... Your order is not eligible for a refund.
- We do not provide any guarantee of compatibility, suitability, or fitness for any particular purpose (any electronic device or application). The customer is fully responsible for determining whether a particular battery is suitable/compatible for use in a particular electronic device or application, please contact us if you have any concern.
- Order cancellations are subject to a 5% cancellation fee for merchant processing fee (are accepted as a courtesy, but can't be guaranteed).
- Orders that are returned for reasons not due to our error, there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- Exceptions to these policies exist only if the return is due to our error or in some cases are eligible for a partial refund.
- To complete your return, contact us with your return request, reason for return, and your order number. If your order is eligible for return instructions will be given. When you mail your item back to us, we recommend using a tracked/insured method of delivery. IMPORTANT - We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned order. If you fail to send it using an tracked/insured method, we can not be responsible for returns list in transit.
If you received an item which is damaged during transit, please email us immediately upon delivery with images showing where the damage/s is/are. Our customer service team will further assist you with your case.
Defective Items (DOA):
If you received a item that's DOA (completely dead, 0 voltage, will not accept a charge for battery/batteries or not functional for non-battery item/s), please contact us within 30 days of delivery for issuance of an RMA. Items which are DOA may be returned for a replacement under the following conditions:
- Batch/Serial numbers must match with our record (for batteries)
- Item/s must be new/unused without any signs of use (for batteries and non-battery items)
- All original packaging must be included (in original condition)
Once the item/s is/are received, inspected, and tested to be DOA, a replacement will be shipped at the our expense or full refund. After this 30 day time frame has passed our DOA guarantee shall expire and an RMA will not be offered. Our DOA guarantee does not apply to used batteries.
RMA (Return Authorization):
- You must obtain a RMA number within the applicable period (within 30 days from delivery date). We will not accept DOA/regular return claims without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days. We must receive the returned products within this time frame. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. The customer should properly display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Please note the issuance of a RMA number itself does not guarantee a exchange, replacement, refund, or otherwise if the claim is found to not be within the coverage of our policies.
- The customer is responsible for costs related to the carrier of returning replacement or wrong and DOA claimed items. We recommend using a service with tracking and/or insurance as we are not responsible for lost or damaged returns.