NITECORE i8 Intellicharger Universal 8-Bay Smart Rechargeable Battery Charger
- Active Current Distribution (ADC) technology; Allows the i8 to Actively Distribute Its Power Among 8 Slots in an Orderly Manner.
- Charging Program Optimized for IMR Batteries.
- Battery Activation; i8 is Capable of Activating Depleted Li-ion Batteries with a Protective Circuit. After Battery Installation, the i8 Will Test and Activate the Battery Before Charging.
- Expanded Compatibility to Support 3.7V and 4.35V Batteries; Compatible with 1.2V. 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V Batteries.
- IMR Battery Restoration; Automatically Detects Power Level of Batteries and Selects the Appropriate Voltage and Charging Mode.
- Automatic Identification of Non-Rechargeable Lithium Batteries.
- Capable of Charging 8 Batteries Simultaneously, Which is Time-Saving and Efficient.
- Each of the Eight Battery Slots Monitors and Charges Independently.
- Designed for Optimal Heat Dissipation; Distinguished from Other Multi-Slot Chargers, Saving Room on Desktop.
- Supports USB Outputs; Max USB Output 5V / 2.1A.
- Charging Speed Up to 1500mA in a Single Slot.
- Overtime Prevention; The i8 Has Overtime Protection. It Will Individually Monitor the Elapsed Charging Time for Each Battery Slot and If a Particular Slot Exceeds 20 Hours, the i8 Will Automatically Stop Charging Which Reduces the Risk Caused by Batteries of Lesser Quality.
- Intelligent Circuitry Detects the Battery Type and Status Before Entering Automatic Charge Mode (CC, CV, dV/dt).
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant).
- Capable of charging 8 batteries simultaneously.
- Each of the 8 battery slots monitors and charges independently.
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries.
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge).
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode.
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries.
- Features reverse polarity protection.
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation.
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC.
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.6A(Max) 30W DC 12V 3A
- Output voltage: battery: 4.2V±1% /1.48V±1% & USB: 5V±5%
- Output current: battery: 1.5A x 2, 1.0A x 4, 0.75A x 4, 0.5A x 8 & USB: 5V x 2.1A
- Dimension: 117mm * 101mm * 134.5mm
- Weight: 488.2g (without batteries and power cord)
COMPATIBLE with Batteries
- 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
- 1 x NITECORE i8 Charger (battery is not included)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x NITECORE warranty card
- 1 x AC cable
- 1 x Retail box
We Also Recommend
NITECORE SC4 Intellicharger Universal 4-Bay Smart Digital Display Rechargeable Battery Superb Quick Charger
NITECORE New i4 Intellicharger Universal 4-Bay Smart Rechargeable Battery Charger
NITECORE Q4 Intellicharger Universal 4-Bay Smart Rechargeable Battery 2A Quick Charger
Efest Lush Box Intelligent LED Rechargeable 18650 Battery Charger & Power Bank
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ok but wouldnt buy again
Batteries dont always set right when you put them in so be sure to check the light. The USB charge ports are not seperate from the battery ports so if you are charging more than 2 batteries you will get a "low power charger" message from your phone/tablet and it will take longer to charge and wont charge at all if you are using it.
Very good product